Pop-up Second-hand Uniform and Equipment shop - Donations Wanted!
We are opening a pop-up second-hand uniform and equipment shop during the summer holidays, working with St Mary Magdalene's Church Hucknall and St Michael's Church Linby. We hope this will help promote sustainable living, and support families at a time when the cost of living is rising. To help us with this, if you have uniform and/or equipment your child(ren) has grown out of or no longer need, we are asking for donations of the following:
- Branded National C of E Academy uniform (blazers, clip on ties, skirts and trousers)
- Pale blue shirts (long or short sleeves)
- Branded National C of E Academy PE uniform (rugby shirts, jogging bottoms, shorts, polo shirts)
- Shin pads
- GCSE and A Level revision guides (in good condition)
Please can you ensure any uniform donated is washed and in good condition. You can drop off your donations at the following times and locations:
- National C of E Academy main reception - during school hours until the end of term (Tuesday 26th July)
- John Godber Centre, Ogle Street, Hucknall NG15 7FQ main reception – 8:30 am until 7:00 pm weekdays until Friday 29th July.
- New Rectory, Main Street, Linby NG15 8AE in the marked container in the porch/outside the front door – 8:30 am until 7:00 pm weekdays until Friday 29th July.
If you are looking for uniform and/or equipment for your child(ren), we intended to open the second-hand uniform and equipment pop-up shop at the following times during the summer holidays, in the Canon Williams Hall at the National Academy, Annesley Road on:
- Monday 15th August 6pm-8pm
- Thursday 25th August 1pm-3pm
There will be no charge for the uniform, equipment or revision guides. Any voluntary donations will go towards supporting the children we sponsor as an academy through the King's Village Ghana.