Skip to content ↓

Refuge are an organisation who can support you if you are experiencing violence at home. They have a free helpline and have links to a number of key resources.

Refuge Against Domestic Violence - Help for women & children.

The NSPCC are there to talk to you if you are worried about a child being hurt or abused by someone They are able to offer support and to take some details from about what is happening. They can also offer a counselling service to young people.

You can visit their website at

You can email them on or you can call them on 0808 800 5000


NIDAS are a small, friendly and independent local charity working across Mansfield and Ashfield in Nottinghamshire. They offer a family-based approach for people who are living with or have experienced any form of domestic violence or abuse.

NIDAS - Nottinghamshire Independent Domestic Abuse Services

Women’s Aid offer support and links to refuges across the country. They are there to support both women and children alike and have a specialist section for children.

Home - Women's Aid

If you are a student worried about domestic violence use the link below

The Hide Out