Ofsted Parent View
Parent View gives parents and carers the chance to tell Ofsted what they think about your child’s academy or school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the academy is being inspected.
The information you provide is used by Ofsted when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
The main aim of the Parent Forum is to ensure that in regards to specific issues the voice of parents is listened to and heard by the governing body and the leadership team. This helps to ensure we are meeting the needs of students, parents and the community and offering an excellent education to all. It will also add strength and value to parental partnership in supporting students’ learning.
The group has been set up to:
- Encourage parents to participate in the life and work of the academy;
- Become a forum for parents to express their views about the academy and to act as a critical friend;
- To actively encourage and support other parents to participate in the process of academy improvements;
- To act as a sounding board for governors and the leadership team around future developments for the academy;
- Support the academy in communicating effectively with parents.
If you would like to join the Parent Forum, please contact Mrs Morrison (PA to the Leadership Team) on email@example.com or through the main academy switchboard.
2021/22 meeting dates
- Tuesday 23rd November 2021 – 5:30 – 6:30pm
- Tuesday 15th March 2022 – 5:30- 6:30pm
- Tuesday 12th July 2022 – 5:30 – 6:30pm